Hawk-Eye Innovations Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hawk-Eye Innovations's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.4M per year.
- Hawk-Eye Innovations's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Hawk-Eye Innovations has 472 Employees.
- Hawk-Eye Innovations grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Hawk-Eye Innovations currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Hawk-Eye Innovations?
We are a group of inventors, mathematicians, developers, technical gurus, production experts and above all sports fans who develop and deliver the most sophisticated officiating tool in sport. Beginning with tennis and cricket in 2001, we are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Europe Ltd, and continue to diversify and grow into new sports and new applications including our SMART and SMART Production technologies. Honours include two BAFTAS, one Emmy, one Logie, three Royal Television Society Awards and a recognition as Best Technology by the British Computer Society. We are always on the hunt for new talent, irrespective of whether there's a job advertised! We want people who are going to embrace entrepreneurialism, come up with great ideas, make mistakes, but learn from them and most importantly be passionate about what they do. In return we offer the opportunity to travel the world, watch sport, and work with inspirational people on interesting and innovative projects that are making a big difference to the way sport is played and enjoyed.keywords:N/A