Hartwell Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hartwell Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.6M per year.
- Hartwell Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Hartwell Corporation has 112 Employees.
- Hartwell Corporation grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Hartwell Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hartwell Corporation?
The Hartwell Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of aircraft latches and latching systems. These products are typically exterior latches, flight critical, operate under high loads/stress and are used in extreme environments. We have two facilities in Southern California. We typically design and produce product for aircraft nacelles and airframes. On the nacelle, our main products include: hook latches and keepers, telescoping hold open rods, bifurcation latching systems, pressure relief latches, and door panels. On the airframe, our products include: button latches, trigger latches, flush latches, struts, channel latches, pressure relief latches, doors and door latches. Our products are typically designed to order. We have a large staff of design engineers supported by stress, quality and manufacturing engineering. We provide innovative solutions to our customers offering lower weight, higher reliability products at a competitive price.keywords:N/A