Harbor Capital Advisors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Harbor Capital Advisors's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.3M per year.
- Harbor Capital Advisors's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Harbor Capital Advisors has 192 Employees.
- Harbor Capital Advisors grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Harbor Capital Advisors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Harbor Capital Advisors?
Harbor Capital Advisors is an investment management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As the investment advisor to a family of mutual funds, we maintain a singular focus of working in the best interests of the funds investors. We have been utilizing the "manager of managers" approach to investing for over 30 years. Instead of hiring a large team of employees to analyze markets, research investments and build portfolios across many different asset classes, we identify experienced portfolio managers (subadvisers), with proven track records, who specialize in a particular asset class to make all of the day-to-day investment decisions for our funds. Harbor Capital Advisors establishes the objectives and strategies for each fund and closely monitors, oversees and evaluates the performance of each fund and its portfolio manager. As of September 30th, 2018, Harbor Capital Advisors managed in excess of $60 billion assets for Harbor's mutual funds and for corporate pension plans.keywords:N/A