Hansa Medical AB Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hansa Medical AB's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- Hansa Medical AB's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Hansa Medical AB has 101 Employees.
- Hansa Medical AB grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Hansa Medical AB currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hansa Medical AB?
Hansa Medical is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel immunomodulatory enzymes for transplantation and acute autoimmune diseases. The lead product, IdeS, is a proprietary antibody-degrading enzyme currently in late-stage clinical development for kidney transplant patients, with significant potential for further development in other solid organ transplants and in acute autoimmune indications. The company also has a strong pipeline of preclinical projects that may provide a second wave of potential drugs. Under the project name NiceR, novel immunoglobulin cleaving enzymes are developed for repeat dosing with the objective of applying the Hansa Medical technology in relapsing autoimmune diseases and oncology. Hansa Medical is based in Lund, Sweden, and its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ticker: HMED).keywords:N/A