Hancock Prospecting Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hancock Prospecting's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Hancock Prospecting's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Hancock Prospecting has 96 Employees.
- Hancock Prospecting grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Hancock Prospecting currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hancock Prospecting?
Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd (HPPL) is an Australian company that has a long and important association with the Pilbara and the iron ore sector. The HPPL group has significant plans for further development in both the Pilbara region of Western Australia and other areas in Australia. Since the discovery of iron ore by the company's founder Lang Hancock in 1952 and lifting of the Federal Government embargo on iron ore exports in 1960, and the subsequent lifting of the State Government's embargo on pegging land for iron ore tenements, a progression of 10 world class iron ore mines (the first Tom Price in 1966) have been developed from original Hancock discoveries.keywords:N/A