Hampden Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hampden Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Hampden Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Hampden Group has 65 Employees.
- Hampden Group grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Hampden Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hampden Group?
Hampden is a leading provider of specialist insurance, investment and financial support services. It has grown to become the largest provider of Members' Agency services in the Lloyd's insurance market. Hampden is a privately owned group, focussing on the London market and international insurance and financial services sector. Its key areas of operation are in Lloyd's Members' Agency services, underwriting, insurance company administration, bespoke Run-Off insurance management, audit, tax and consultancy services. Hampden is a cornerstone investor in the leading independent private bank, Hampden & Co, and in ArchOver, the UK's fastest-growing peer to peer crowdlending platform.keywords:N/A