Hamilton Kent Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hamilton Kent's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.3M per year.
- Hamilton Kent's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Hamilton Kent has 132 Employees.
- Hamilton Kent grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Hamilton Kent currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hamilton Kent?
Since 1943 Hamilton Kent has been recognized as one of the leading international manufacturers and distributors of a full range of rubber gaskets for manholes and all types of pipe materials. Over the years, HK has developed numerous flexible pipe-to-manhole connectors, both cast-in and mechanically-installed, for ensuring watertight underground infrastructure. Recently added to HK's product line is The Lifespan System, a watertight, corrosion-proof rubber manhole frame with a lock-down cast iron or composite cover, specifically designed to eliminate water inflow and infiltration through the cover or chimney area. If it has to be watertight, count on Hamilton Kent to Seal Your Connection!keywords:N/A