Halmar International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Halmar International's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.3M per year.
- Halmar International's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Halmar International has 194 Employees.
- Halmar International grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Halmar International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Halmar International?
Halmar International was founded in 1963. One of the largest construction companies in the tri-state area, focusing on bridges, roads,airports, etc. Halmar . . . a name with a proud 50 year legacy of service, integrity and performance. The Halmar name is synonymous with service. By placing our clients needs first and managing their projects as if they were our own we have built a superlative record of service, exceeding owner expectations time and again, and establishing Halmar as a top name in the New York area construction market. Halmar. More than just a company, a brand. Guided by a seasoned management team with five decades of project management experience and success to draw on. A team that knows the value of putting their client's needs first. Business as usual, the Halmar way.keywords:N/A