Hacker Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Hacker's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.7M per year.
- Hacker's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Hacker has 126 Employees.
- Hacker grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Hacker currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Hacker?
What can our work make possible? We are a studio of 50+ united by a desire to create spaces that enrich the world ? spaces that make us feel more connected to the landscape, each other and ourselves. We believe that architecture is best when it?s an honest expression of the people and institutions it serves, when it interacts dynamically with its surroundings, makes humble use of the earth?s resources, and has an understated dignity based on carefully crafted construction and the natural beauty of materials. More than a craft or practice, we see architecture as a calling to create beauty and serve humanity, requiring from each of us our deepest listening, questioning, curiosity and engagement. #27 firm in the nation, ARCHITECT magazine, 2018keywords:N/A