HIGH TIMES Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HIGH TIMES's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.1M per year.
- HIGH TIMES's estimated revenue per employee is $252,661
- HIGH TIMES has 218 Employees.
- HIGH TIMES grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- HIGH TIMES currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HIGH TIMES?
The world's greatest marijuana magazine. Founded in 1974 by smuggler and activist Thomas King Forçade, we are celebrating our 44th anniversary this year. Beyond the magazine, we have grown into an international brand, encompassing multimedia and events, most notably our Cannabis Cups.keywords:E-Commerce
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Next Wave Insur...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Crouse and Asso...||$15.7M||62||11%||N/A|