HC2 Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- HC2 Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.2M per year.
- HC2 Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- HC2 Holdings has 44 Employees.
- HC2 Holdings grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- HC2 Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is HC2 Holdings?
HC2 Holdings, Inc. is a publicly traded (NYSE MKT: HCHC), diversified holding company, which seeks to acquire and grow attractive businesses that generate sustainable free cash flow. HC2 has a diverse array of operating subsidiaries, each with its own dedicated management team, across a broad set of industries, including, but not limited to, telecom/infrastructure, large-scale U.S. construction, energy, and life sciences. HC2 seeks opportunities that generate attractive returns and significant cash flow in order to maximize value for all stakeholders. Currently,HC2's largest operating subsidiaries are Schuff International, Inc., a leading structural steel fabricator in the United States, and Global Marine Systems Limited, a global offshore engineering company focused on subsea cable installation and maintenance. Founded in 1994, HC2 is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia.keywords:Finance