GumGum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GumGum's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.6M per year.
- GumGum received $26.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- GumGum's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GumGum's total funding is $133.8M.
- GumGum has 287 Employees.
- GumGum grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- GumGum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GumGum?
GumGum is an artificial intelligence company, with deep expertise in computer vision. Its mission is to unlock the value of images and videos produced everyday across the web, social media and broadcast television. Since 2008, the company has applied its patented capabilities to serve a variety of industries from advertising to professional sports. GumGum is based in Santa Monica, California, with eight additional offices in the US, the UK and Australia. Pioneers in image science, GumGum is backed by leading investors including Morgan Stanley, NEA, Upfront Ventures, First Round Capital and Crosscut Ventures. Visit www.thevisionary.com for the latest news in artificial intelligence, computer vision and image recognition by GumGum.keywords:Advertising,Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Media,Mobile