Guardian Capital Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Guardian Capital Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.7M per year.
- Guardian Capital Group's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Guardian Capital Group has 166 Employees.
- Guardian Capital Group grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Guardian Capital Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Guardian Capital Group?
Guardian Capital Group Limited (Guardian) is a Canada-based company. The Company operates in three business segments: providing investment management services, providing financial advisory services, related to the retail distribution of mutual funds, other investments and life insurance, and managing Guardian's own investment capital, and providing general corporate services. Guardian offers a range of investment products in Canada to government, university and corporate pension funds, unions, labour associations, taxable corporations and to high net worth individual investors. It also provides investment advice to mutual funds and third party wrap programs. The Canadian investment counsel operation is carried on primarily through Guardian Capital LP, which provides institutional investment management, and Guardian Capital Advisors LP, which provides high net worth investment management from offices located in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver.keywords:N/A