GrowGeneration Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GrowGeneration's estimated annual revenue is currently $170.9M per year.
- GrowGeneration received $10.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- GrowGeneration's estimated revenue per employee is $632,926
- GrowGeneration's total funding is $33.3M.
- GrowGeneration has 270 Employees.
- GrowGeneration grew their employee count by 46% last year.
- GrowGeneration currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GrowGeneration?
GrowGeneration Corp. ("GrowGen") owns and operates specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores. Currently, GrowGen has 19 distribution and retail locations, in 6 states, California, Colorado, Michigan, Nevada, Rhode Island, and Washington. GrowGen carries and sells thousands of products, including organic nutrients and soils, advanced lighting technology and state of the art hydroponic equipment used by commercial growers. OUTFITTING GROWERS SINCE 2008 Here at GrowGeneration, we make it our mission, to offer our customers the BEST IN SERVICE, SELECTION, AND PRICING on all the latest high-tech gardening equipment and supplies. Our on-site Grow Pros are highly trained when it comes to customer service and product knowledge. From seedling to harvest, GrowGeneration is your partner for all your grow supplies. At GrowGeneration, we are proud to be a team of grow professionals and enthusiasts, committed to sharing our passion with others in our community. Come in today and sit down with one of our experienced and dedicated Grow Pros, and let us help you take your cultivation facility to the next level.keywords:Agriculture,Physical Storage,Storage