Griswold Controls Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Griswold Controls's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.3M per year.
- Griswold Controls's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Griswold Controls has 53 Employees.
- Griswold Controls grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Griswold Controls currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Griswold Controls?
Griswold Controls pioneered automatic flow control with the introduction of its stainless steel flow cartridge in 1960. Fifty years later, our innovation, quality and reliability continue to set us apart from the competition. From the original 100% stainless steel cartridge for automatic flow controls, to the Automizer® the first combination actuated control ball valve with automatic flow limit controls, Griswold Controls is the leader in HVAC technology for flow control. Griswold Controls focuses on the needs of the industry, offering flow control solutions that are innovative, versatile, and fit the applications. They are the leader in HVAC technology for flow control and the experts in irrigation applications for their product categories. View Career Opportunities: griswoldcontrols.com/about-us/career-opportunities/keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Physical Security,Security