Greenlots Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Greenlots's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.9M per year.
- Greenlots received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2017.
- Greenlots's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Greenlots's total funding is $7M.
- Greenlots has 152 Employees.
- Greenlots grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Greenlots currently has 17 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Greenlots?
Greenlots is unlocking the possibilities of the new electric mobility future by delivering innovative software, services and expertise that empowers utilities, cities, communities and automakers to deploy EV charging infrastructure at scale. Our technology brings together the latest in EV charging and grid management software, connecting people in a safer, cleaner, and smarter way. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, the company's global footprint spans across three continents with deployments in 13 different countries.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Energy,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The company's first DC fast charger from its newly acquired company Greenlots launched Monday at a Shell gas station in Singapore.
According to Greenlots, the decision to make the launch in Singapore is part of the company's broader strategy to provide more EV fast charger ...
EV (PEV) Charging Services Market comprises of data that can be quite essential when it comes to dominate the market or making a mark in ...
|2017-07-28||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||Energy Impact Partners||Article|
|2019-01-31||Shell Energy North America||Article|