Graphcore Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Graphcore's estimated annual revenue is currently $120.2M per year.
- Graphcore received $200.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Graphcore's estimated revenue per employee is $275,000
- Graphcore's total funding is $310M.
- Graphcore has 437 Employees.
- Graphcore grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Graphcore currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Graphcore?
Graphcore has created a new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU's unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence. We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore's IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars. Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference. We're always interested in hearing from exceptional people to join our team.keywords:N/A