Grande Yellowhead Public School Division Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division's estimated revenue is currently $23.8M per year.
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division's estimated revenue per employee is $154286
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division has 154 Employees.
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Grande Yellowhead Public School Division currently has N/A job openings.
|Pam Thesen||Assistant Director of Transportation|
What Is Grande Yellowhead Public School Division?
Public school division providing basic education from Evansburg, AB in the east to Jasper, AB in the west and Grande Cache, AB to the north. The division includes approximately 20 schools in 8 communities.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|bulb Digital Po...||$10.2M||66||22%||N/A|
Grande Yellowhead Public School Division News
... Division; Medicine Hat School Division; Grande Yellowhead School Division ... An Edmonton Public Schools spokesperson told CTV News ...
Eight Alberta public school divisions say they lost a key piece of their ... Grande Yellowhead and Medicine Hat divisions were also changed.
Alberta's UCP government has removed the word "public" from all Alberta school boards, affecting eight of 41 divisions across the province and ...