Graham Enterprise Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Graham Enterprise's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Graham Enterprise's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Graham Enterprise has 91 Employees.
- Graham Enterprise grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Graham Enterprise currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Graham Enterprise?
Graham Enterprise, Inc. is a name associated with petroleum since 1922. As a third generation family owned business, our exponential growth over the decades has resulted in GEI having branded relationships with BP; Citgo Marathon Shell and ExxonMobil; and four channels of trade including 37 Company Owned & Operated; 10 Commission Marketers; 125+ Dealer Owned & Dealer Operated; and 3 Company Owned and Dealer Operated sites placing GEI among the largest branded distributors in the US. GEI is continually evolving its Business Growth Strategy; expanding the organization with talent at all levels; and supporting the entire plan with the establishment of a Training & Development Program second to none in the industry. Customer Service is Graham Enterprise's number one priority. We are committed to providing exceptional service every time they visit our stores.keywords:N/A