Graduway Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Graduway's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- Graduway received $12.7M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Graduway's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Graduway's total funding is $75.8M.
- Graduway has 101 Employees.
- Graduway grew their employee count by -17% last year.
- Graduway currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Graduway?
Graduway is trusted by 600+ education institutions and non-profit organizations to engage their alumni and mentor their students. Clients include UCLA, Johns Hopkins and the University of Oxford. Founded in 2013 by Daniel Cohen, author of The Alumni Revolution, 'Alumni Therapy' and 'The Mentoring Revolution'. Graduway also exclusively hosts five times per year the Graduway Leaders Summit as a gathering of leaders and executives in the alumni relations and mentoring world.keywords:saas