Gradient AI Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gradient AI's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- Gradient AI's estimated revenue per employee is $98,393
- Gradient AI's total funding is $31M.
- Gradient AI has 56 Employees.
- Gradient AI grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- Gradient AI currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gradient AI?
Gradient AI was founded in order to address the need for state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligenceￃﾂￂﾠ(AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions designed specifically for the trillion-dollar insurance industry. AI has emerged as a disruptive force revolutionizing the way insurance professionals achieve their objectives, and Gradient is leading that charge. Our solutions include software and models utilized by many of the worldￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs most recognized Insurance Carriers, MGAs, TPAs, Pools, PEOs and more. Gradientￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs, stellar client base continues to grow rapidly. Gradientￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs team of expert Data Scientists and Insurance Technology experts have an exceptional history of building wildly successful insurance technology companies, with the most satisfied customers in the industry. At Gradient we focus exclusively on delivering measurable results in your underwriting and claims operations.keywords:saas