Goodall Homes and Communities Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Goodall Homes and Communities's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.3M per year.
- Goodall Homes and Communities's estimated revenue per employee is $142,667
- Goodall Homes and Communities has 135 Employees.
- Goodall Homes and Communities grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Goodall Homes and Communities currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Goodall Homes and Communities?
Bob Goodall, Jr. began building homes in 1983. Locally operated, Goodall Homes builds single family homes, cottages, townhomes, condos and villas throughout Tennessee. The Goodall Homes team mirrors Bob's commitment to service and excellence in homebuilding. This commitment has been recognized through awards such as the 2014 National Home Builder of the Year; 2018, 2017 NAHB National Housing Quality Silver Award, 2012 NAHB National Housing Quality Bronze Award, The Nashville Business Journal's Fastest Growing Private Companies 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, The Tennessean's Top Workplaces 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013, and The Nashville Business Journal's Best in Business Award finalist in 2017 and winner in 2012. On April 29, 2016 - Clayton, one of America's largest homebuilders, announced it acquired Goodall Homes. Goodall is the second site-built housing company to become part of Maryville-based Clayton, a subsidiary of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway. Clayton, through its site-building arm, Clayton Properties, entered the site-built housing market to expand its portfolio of housing options to homebuyers.keywords:Consumer Services,Real Estate