Goldfinch Bio Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Goldfinch Bio's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.7M per year.
- Goldfinch Bio received $55.0M in venture funding in December 2016.
- Goldfinch Bio's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Goldfinch Bio's total funding is $210M.
- Goldfinch Bio has 56 Employees.
- Goldfinch Bio grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Goldfinch Bio currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Goldfinch Bio?
Goldfinch Bio is a biotechnology company that is singularly focused on discovering and developing precision therapies for kidney disease. Just as the goldfinch was a prominent figure of the Renaissance, Goldfinch Bio is leading a new age of therapeutic discovery to transform the treatment paradigm for patients with kidney disease. Goldfinch is integrating breakthroughs in kidney genetics and biology to identify new therapeutic targets and advance first-in-class drug candidates to treat patients with kidney disease. Our Product Engine will industrialize the integration of genetics and kidney biology and confer a differentiated ability to identify, validate, and pursue novel therapeutic targets to treat progressive kidney disease. At Goldfinch, were pioneering a new approach to discover and develop therapeutics that target the molecular basis of kidney disease. Were looking for teammates who relish the challenge, and are compelled to leave a positive mark on the lives of colleagues and patients alike.keywords:N/A