GoldenTree Asset Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GoldenTree Asset Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.3M per year.
- GoldenTree Asset Management's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- GoldenTree Asset Management has 270 Employees.
- GoldenTree Asset Management grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- GoldenTree Asset Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GoldenTree Asset Management?
GoldenTree is an employee owned asset management firm that specializes in opportunities across the credit universe in sectors such as high yield bonds, leveraged loans, distressed debt, structured products, credit-themed equities and emerging markets. The firm has been managing assets on behalf of our investors for over 18 years and has managed an asset base of more than $5 billion since 2003. We are one of the largest independent asset managers focused on credit with over $27 billion in assets under management. Our investments are designed with the intent to preserve and grow our investorsâ€™ capital utilizing our fundamental value-based approach. This approach is executed by, what we believe to be, one of the most experienced teams of investment professionals in the market place. The firmâ€™s partnership structure is designed to ensure that we are disciplined in managing our capital base and focused on delivering differentiated top tier performance relative to our peer groups. The firm has over 240 employees, 27 of whom are partners, with offices in New York, London, Singapore and Sydney.keywords:N/A