Global Processing Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Global Processing Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- Global Processing Services's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Global Processing Services has 135 Employees.
- Global Processing Services grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Global Processing Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Global Processing Services?
Global Processing Services (GPS) is the issuer processor enabling many of today's most high-profile fintech innovators and disruptors. It is certified by Mastercard and Visa to process and manage any credit, debit or pre-paid card transaction globally. GPS enables the emerging payments industry to deliver breakthrough innovations through a unique combination of proprietary technology, its people and partners. At the heart of its capability is GPS Apex, its single global issuer processing platform. Built entirely by its own payment experts, GPS Apex offers easy integration with Issuers, Programme Managers, card manufacturers and many other service providers. It has integrated with over 40 issuing banks globally and operates programmes for 100+ clients in 60 countries using over 150 currencies, enabling its clients to innovate and deliver exciting new value propositions for end users around the world.keywords:N/A