Global Lending Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Global Lending Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $99.1M per year.
- Global Lending Services received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2018.
- Global Lending Services's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Global Lending Services has 472 Employees.
- Global Lending Services grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Global Lending Services currently has 39 job openings.
What Is Global Lending Services?
Global Lending Services LLC (GLS) is an Atlanta based automotive subprime lending company that provides financing to franchise auto dealerships throughout the United States. GLS's management team has extensive auto finance and aftermarket experience and successful track records building, managing and capitalizing some of the market's most successful auto finance companies. The management team has experience working with over 21,000 auto dealerships and millions of consumers in the United States and Canada. GLS was founded by auto industry veteran, Douglas Duncan. GLS utilizes state-of-the-art technology and analytics and provides services to help customers with basic transportation needs while creating a dealer friendly environment that enhances business partners profitability. GLS leverages established national distribution channels and its deep understanding of consumers and dealers needs to establish a leading, scaled national auto finance platform. GLS - Providing subprime solutions for franchise dealers. For more information on Global Lending Services, please visit our website at www.glsllc.com.keywords:Banking,Finance