GlobalLogic Poland Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GlobalLogic Poland's estimated annual revenue is currently $79.2M per year.
- GlobalLogic Poland received $29.5M in venture funding in February 2008.
- GlobalLogic Poland's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GlobalLogic Poland's total funding is $43.6M.
- GlobalLogic Poland has 546 Employees.
- GlobalLogic Poland grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- GlobalLogic Poland currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GlobalLogic Poland?
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States, GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. GlobalLogic Poland is located in five cities - Wrocaw, Kraków, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Góra - and employs over 800 engineers. In Poland the company specializes in embedded systems software development, as well as digital transformation for the automotive, telecommunication, IoT/M2M, industry 4.0, semiconductor and security sector. Taking a design-led engineering approach, GlobalLogic Poland collaborates with many of the DACH region's leading businesses to develop products and services that disrupt industries and expectations.keywords:saas, Direct Sales,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Software Development