GitPrime Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GitPrime's estimated revenue is currently $14.4M per year.
- GitPrime received $10.5M in venture funding in April 2018.
- GitPrime's estimated revenue per employee is $187403
- GitPrime's total funding is $13.8M.
- GitPrime has 77 Employees.
- GitPrime grew their employee count by 67% last year.
- GitPrime currently has 8 job openings.
What Is GitPrime?
GitPrime analyzes a team's codebase to quantify engineering progress. For example, GitPrime can identify engineers who are stuck or bogged down with refactoring, and quantify the amount of effort spent paying down technical debt. There's nothing to set up and no change in workflow. GitPrime provides analysis on your codebase to highlight work patterns, identify team- and developer-specific areas for improvement, and offer concrete data to stakeholders on engineering progress.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|London Trust Me...||$3.3M||37||-7%|
Technology skills platform company Pluralsight acquired developer productivity specialist GitPrime back in Spring of this year. It was a move ...
Pluralsight Delivers GitPrime Integration and Expanded Skills Offerings for Cloud, AI, Data and Security at Pluralsight LIVE 2019 ...
GitPrime is like an analytics dashboard for code projects. It watches your team's code repositories on services like GitHub or Bitbucket, tracking ...