Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $62.2M per year.
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering has 254 Employees.
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gibson Applied Technology & Engineering?
GATE Energy or GATE is a family of companies that provide scalable, fit-for-purpose services for the energy sector including project delivery, engineering, commissioning, field services, operations and staffing services. Our expertise and knowledge is supported by subject matter experts, proprietary equipment and software across all of the GATE Energy service lines. We want your project to work right the first time. Small projects. Large projects. Complex projects. Every Project. Every Time. GATE is based in Houston, Texas and was first established as a consultancy company in the area of materials and corrosion for oil and gas developments. It has subsequently expanded its capabilities to support Flow Assurance, Commissioning & Initial Startup, Water Injection, Subsea Engineering, Operations Readiness, and Chemical Systems Engineering. GATE Energy companies include: GATE, Inc, Viking Engineering, GATE IPO, BlueFin and PDI Solutionskeywords:N/A