Getting It Right First Time Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Getting It Right First Time's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Getting It Right First Time's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Getting It Right First Time has 79 Employees.
- Getting It Right First Time grew their employee count by 61% last year.
- Getting It Right First Time currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Getting It Right First Time?
Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) is a clinically led programme helping to improve the quality of medical and clinical care within the NHS by removing unwarranted variation. It is a partnership between the NHS Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Trust (RNOH) and the Operational Productivity Directorate of NHS Improvement (NHSI).keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|