Genocea Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genocea's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.1M per year.
- Genocea received $55.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Genocea's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Genocea has 110 Employees.
- Genocea grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Genocea currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genocea?
Genocea is harnessing the power of T cell immunity to develop life-changing vaccines and immunotherapies. While traditional immunotherapy discovery methods have largely used predictive methods to propose T cell targets, or antigens, Genocea has successfully developed ATLAS, its proprietary technology platform, to identify clinically relevant antigens of T cells based on actual human immune responses. Genocea is currently using ATLAS in immuno-oncology applications to develop neoantigen cancer vaccines, general cancer vaccines and a vaccine targeting cancers caused by Epstein-Barr Virus.keywords:Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals