Genetic Signatures Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Genetic Signatures's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.1M per year.
- Genetic Signatures's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Genetic Signatures has 52 Employees.
- Genetic Signatures grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Genetic Signatures currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Genetic Signatures?
Genetic Signatures is a specialist molecular diagnostics (MDx) company focused on the development and commercialisation of its proprietary platform technology, 3base. Our EasyScreen products simultaneously detect a larger number of infectious pathogen targets in a shorter time than conventional methods. Our single universal sample preparation method is suitable for bacterial, protozoan or viral (DNA & RNA) targets and is automatable via the GS1 automation platform or the most common commercial extraction platforms. Our assays are also compatible with all major real-time PCR instruments. Moreover, each product comes complete with extraction and internal controls to ensure sample integrity, correct sample processing, and PCR inhibition.keywords:N/A