General Catalyst Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- General Catalyst received $1400.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- General Catalyst's total funding is $2.2B.
- General Catalyst has 125 Employees.
- General Catalyst grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- General Catalyst currently has 1 job openings.
What Is General Catalyst?
General Catalyst is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and transformational investments. General Catalyst backs exceptional entrepreneurs who are building innovative technology companies and market leading businesses, including Airbnb, BigCommerce, ClassPass, Datalogix, Datto, Demandware, Gusto (fka ZenPayroll), The Honest Company, HubSpot, KAYAK, Oscar, Snap, Stripe, and Warby Parker. The General Catalyst team leverages its broad experience to help founders build extraordinary companies. General Catalyst has offices in Cambridge, MA, Palo Alto, CA and New York City. For more information, visit: www.generalcatalyst.com or www.twitter.com/gcvp.keywords:Finance,Human Resources Hr