Gatik Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gatik's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- Gatik's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Gatik's total funding is $36.6M.
- Gatik has 36 Employees.
- Gatik grew their employee count by 80% last year.
- Gatik currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gatik?
Gatik was founded in 2017 by veterans of the autonomous technology industry and has established offices in Palo Alto and Toronto. The companyâ€™s mission is to deliver goods safely and efficiently using autonomous vehicles. With its fleet of light to medium-duty trucks, Gatik is leading the way in autonomous middle mile delivery. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet the unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.keywords:Automotive, Robotics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Hybrid Vehicles