Gas Transportation Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gas Transportation Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.6M per year.
- Gas Transportation Company's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Gas Transportation Company has 248 Employees.
- Gas Transportation Company grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Gas Transportation Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Gas Transportation Company?
GTC is the market leading independent utility infrastructure provider to: National & regional house builders and developers. Landowners selling land for development. Consultants, agents and consortiums. Housing associations or public sector developers. We have over 20 years' experience delivering cost-effective gas, electric, fibre-to-the-home, water and wastewater networks along with renewable and sustainable solutions to domestic and commercial developments nationwide. GTC's is part of a group of companies delivering multi utility networks: Power On Connections specialises in complex electricity solutions. Metropolitan delivering district energy and Energy Service Company (ESCo) partnerships. Exoteric Smart Metering provide commercial gas metering solutions.keywords:N/A