Garrett Electronics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Garrett Electronics's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Garrett Electronics's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Garrett Electronics has 56 Employees.
- Garrett Electronics grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Garrett Electronics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Garrett Electronics?
Garrett provides security walk-through and hand-held metal detectors for the Seoul, Korea, Olympic Games. The Grand Master Hunter is introduced as Garrett's first microprocessor detector. Garrett provides security equipment for the Republican GOP Convention in Houston, Texas, where future President George H. W. Bush is nominated.keywords:N/A