Garda Capital Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Garda Capital Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- Garda Capital Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Garda Capital Partners has 106 Employees.
- Garda Capital Partners grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Garda Capital Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Garda Capital Partners?
Garda Capital Partners is a global alternative asset manager focused on providing uncorrelated fixed income investment strategies to select institutional investors. Garda was founded in 2015 to retain and build upon the investment and risk management processes and expertise that were developed as proprietary trading strategies of Cargill, and honed over more than a decade of trading at Black River. Garda's team now includes over 50 dedicated investment and business management professionals operating out of our offices in Minneapolis, New York, Copenhagen, and Geneva.keywords:N/A