GamEffective Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GamEffective's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- GamEffective received $11.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- GamEffective's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- GamEffective's total funding is $21M.
- GamEffective has 104 Employees.
- GamEffective grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- GamEffective currently has 9 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|INCUBES GmbH - ...||$0.9M||6||N/A||N/A||3.5/5||N/A|
What Is GamEffective?
GamEffective is a performance gamification company, driving employee KPIs and learning through digital motivation. It's the new generation of learning and performance management - with customers such as Microsoft (a deployment with tens of thousands of employees), Paypal, ebay, Singtel and more. Gartner Cool Vendor in Human Capital Management for 2016.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
NEW YORK, June 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Gameffective, provider of the innovative employee performance enablement and engagement ...
Some of the Most Important Key Players Involved in the Study are GamEffective, Tango Card, Badgeville, Influitive, Hoopla, GetBadges, ...
New Informative report of Gamification Software Market with key players GamEffective, Tango Card, Badgeville, Influitive, Hoopla, GetBadges, ...
|2018-04-27||$11.0M||B||Jerusalem Venture Partners||Article|
GamEffective Executive Hires
|2015-07-02||Hadas Kasher||GM North America||Article|
|2017-09-11||Alon Verdnikov||VP of Global Sales||Article|
GamEffective New Location/Offices