GamEffective Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- GamEffective's revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- GamEffective received $11.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- GamEffective's revenue per employee is $210000
- GamEffective's total funding is $21M.
- GamEffective has 78 Employees.
- GamEffective grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- GamEffective currently has 10 job openings.
What Is GamEffective?
GamEffective is a performance gamification company, driving employee KPIs and learning through digital motivation. It's the new generation of learning and performance management - with customers such as Microsoft (a deployment with tens of thousands of employees), Paypal, ebay, Singtel and more. Gartner Cool Vendor in Human Capital Management for 2016.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|OSF Global Serv...||$192.2M||915||33%|
Some of the key players profiled in the study are GamEffective, Tango Card, Badgeville, Influitive, Hoopla, GetBadges, LevelEleven, Agile CRM
The Global Gamification Software Market Report study with in-depth overview, describing the Product/Industry Scope and elaborates market
Some of the major companies profiled in the report include Microsoft Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., Bunchball, Inc., GamEffective, Tata
|2018-04-27||$11.0M||B||Jerusalem Venture Partners||Article|
GamEffective Executive Hires
|2015-07-02||Hadas Kasher||GM North America||Article|
|2017-09-11||Alon Verdnikov||VP of Global Sales||Article|
GamEffective New Location/Offices