Galileo Processing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Galileo Processing's estimated annual revenue is currently $88.2M per year.
- Galileo Processing's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Galileo Processing has 420 Employees.
- Galileo Processing grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Galileo Processing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Galileo Processing?
Galileo was founded in 2000 and has grown to become one of the largest payments processors and program managers in North America. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrowￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs payments challenges today. www.galileoprocessing.comkeywords:N/A