GT Medical Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GT Medical Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- GT Medical Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- GT Medical Technologies's total funding is $29M.
- GT Medical Technologies has 38 Employees.
- GT Medical Technologies grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- GT Medical Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GT Medical Technologies?
GT Medical Technologies, Inc. (GT), an Arizona-based medical device company, is focused on improving the lives of patients with brain tumors. GT has developed an innovative approach to treatment by combining a conformable collagen matrix with brachytherapy (radiation) seeds. The company's first product, GammaTileￃﾢ￢ﾀﾞￂﾢ is protected by 10 US and 2 Canadian issued patents, and 1 EPO patent. The product has the promise to revolutionize treatment for 176,000 patients/year in the US alone. To date, we have treated 120 patients with recurrent brain tumors in a clinical trial at Barrow Neurological Institute (BNI) and observed significant clinical improvement.keywords:N/A