GM MODULAR Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GM MODULAR's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- GM MODULAR's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- GM MODULAR has 301 Employees.
- GM MODULAR grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- GM MODULAR currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GM MODULAR?
Founded in 2000, we have always been at the forefront of home electrical solutions that have exceeded market requirements and expectations. It makes us proud to have made space for good technology in every home. GM with FourFive redefined switch manufacturing in India. We have been catering better lives to our customers across the country. GM as a company introduced innovation that incorporates advanced and imaginative products that transformed people's lives tremendously. Smart modular switches and home automation was created with the ideology of designing for four walls and appealing to the five senses and that's how we entered the homes & hearts of our customers. It was team GM's continuous improvisation that brand Four-Five could reach a large number of homes and be accepted.keywords:N/A