GIS Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GIS Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- GIS Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- GIS Engineering has 59 Employees.
- GIS Engineering grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- GIS Engineering currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GIS Engineering?
The GIS Engineering & Construction team offers clients a single point of contact to utilize our 19 strategically located facilities, 2,000+ employees, and 21 service lines. Serving upstream, midstream, and downstream markets, we align our services with operations from the conceptual stage through construction, commissioning, and asset maintenance. GIS Engineering & Construction delivers flexible, client-focused solutions in all markets. Delivering Value from Concept to Asset Management. GIS Engineering, LLC (Coastal Design & Infrastructure Division) is based in Houma, LA, under the direction and leadership of Oneil Malbrough and Dustin Malbrough with offices in the Greater Baton Rouge and Gretna areas. The Coastal Division is an integrated market-leading engineering and coastal design firm that specializes in large Coastal Restoration and Flood Protection projects for Federal, State, and Local Governmental agencies.keywords:N/A