GCube Insurance Services Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- GCube Insurance Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- GCube Insurance Services received $95.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- GCube Insurance Services's estimated revenue per employee is $191,400
- GCube Insurance Services's total funding is $95M.
- GCube Insurance Services has 62 Employees.
- GCube Insurance Services grew their employee count by 13% last year.
GCube Insurance Services Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is GCube Insurance Services?
GCube is the leading provider of insurance services for renewable energy projects in wind, solar, biofuels, wave, hydro and tidal around the globe. Its specialised focus and robust underwriting authority offers unparalleled marine, property, liability and political risk insurance coverage for all renewable energy risks. With over 25 year's experience in the renewable energy sector, GCube understands the unique exposures of these power generation projects and assists its clients in identifying, quantifying and mitigating risk efficiently and economically while helping them achieve their business objectives.keywords:Banking,Cleantech,Finance,Insurance,Solar Power,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
GCube Insurance Services News
Specialist re/insurance broker, Miller has announced the ... Prior to Marsh, Laura served at specialist renewable energy insurer GCube.
Gil Ramirez was also at GCube, the specialist renewable energy insurer, prior to Marsh and has previous experience in financial services...
Tyluki was previously senior vice president and senior underwriter at GCube Insurance Services Inc., a unit of Tokio Marine HCC. Mr. Tyluki has...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
GCube Insurance Services Funding