GCube Insurance Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GCube Insurance Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.6M per year.
- GCube Insurance Services received $95.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- GCube Insurance Services's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- GCube Insurance Services's total funding is $95M.
- GCube Insurance Services has 71 Employees.
- GCube Insurance Services grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- GCube Insurance Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is GCube Insurance Services?
GCube is the leading provider of insurance services for renewable energy projects in wind, solar, biofuels, wave, hydro and tidal around the globe. Its specialised focus and robust underwriting authority offers unparalleled marine, property, liability and political risk insurance coverage for all renewable energy risks. With over 25 year's experience in the renewable energy sector, GCube understands the unique exposures of these power generation projects and assists its clients in identifying, quantifying and mitigating risk efficiently and economically while helping them achieve their business objectives.keywords:Banking,Cleantech,Finance,Insurance,Solar Power,Wind Power