G1 Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- G1 Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.9M per year.
- G1 Therapeutics received $47.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- G1 Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $56,064
- G1 Therapeutics's total funding is $388.9M.
- G1 Therapeutics has 141 Employees.
- G1 Therapeutics grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- G1 Therapeutics currently has 5 job openings.
What Is G1 Therapeutics?
G1 Therapeutics, Inc., is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. Two of the company's pipeline assets, trilaciclib and G1T38, are CDK4/6 inhibitors, a validated and promising class of oncology therapeutics. Trilaciclib and G1T38 have broad therapeutic potential in many forms of cancer and may serve as backbone therapy of multiple combination regimens. Trilaciclib is a short-acting IV CDK4/6 inhibitor designed to preserve hematopoietic stem cell and immune system function (myelopreservation) during chemotherapy. G1T38 is a potential best-in-class oral CDK4/6 inhibitor for use in combination with other targeted therapies. G1 is also advancing G1T48, a potential best-in-class oral selective estrogen receptor degrader, or SERD, which is targeted for the treatment of ER+ breast cancer. G1 is based in Research Triangle Park, NC. For additional information, please visit www.g1therapeutics.com and follow us on Twitter @G1Therapeutics.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals