Fujitec Elevators & Escalators Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fujitec Elevators & Escalators's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.8M per year.
- Fujitec Elevators & Escalators's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Fujitec Elevators & Escalators has 187 Employees.
- Fujitec Elevators & Escalators grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Fujitec Elevators & Escalators currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fujitec Elevators & Escalators?
Established in 2004 in Mumbai to undertake the Marketing, Installation, testing, and Commissioning of Fujitec's range of Vertical transportation Equipment comprising Elevators, Escalators, and Autowalks in India. Fujitec India Pvt Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Fujitec Co., Ltd. Japan. After commencing operations from Mumbai region in 2004, Fujitec has rapidly expanded to other parts of the country like Chennai, Banglore, Pune, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Cochin, Mangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Mysore, Chandigarh and most recently Punjab to the expanding market demands. To keep pace of the growing demand Fujitec set up a state of the art manufacturing facility in the year 2010 at Mahindra World City, near Chennai. The Company's factory is built on a total area of 39,100 sq meters. The Indian factory is built in line Fujitec's global production facilities to provide the same equipment standards that are being provided internationally.keywords:N/A