Frequency Therapeutics Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Frequency Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $24M per year.
- Frequency Therapeutics received $42.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Frequency Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $407,119
- Frequency Therapeutics's total funding is $180.3M.
- Frequency Therapeutics's current valuation is $177.9M. (January 2022)
- Frequency Therapeutics has 59 Employees.
- Frequency Therapeutics grew their employee count by -30% last year.
Frequency Therapeutics Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Frequency Therapeutics?
Frequency Therapeutics develops small molecule drugs that activate progenitor cells within the body to restore healthy tissue. Through the controlled activation of progenitor cells, Frequency enables disease modification without the complexity of genetic engineering. Our lead program re-creates sensory cells in the inner ear to treat chronic noise induced hearing loss, which affects over 30 million people in the U.S. alone.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Frequency Therapeutics News
Frequency Therapeutics Inc (FREQ) stock is lower by -80.79% over the last 12 months, and the average rating from Wall Street analysts is a...
Frequency Therapeutics, the biotechnology company responsible for the new treatment, was founded in part by scientists from MIT.
The biotechnology company Frequency Therapeutics is seeking to reverse hearing loss not with hearing aids or implants, but with a new kind...
Hearing loss affects millions of Americans but to date, there are no FDA-approved medicines to treat them. Frequency Therapeutics is ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Frequency Therapeutics Funding
|2019-01-08||$42.0M||B||Taiwania Capital Management||Article|