Freeman Clarke Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Freeman Clarke's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.2M per year.
- Freeman Clarke's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Freeman Clarke has 98 Employees.
- Freeman Clarke grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Freeman Clarke currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Freeman Clarke?
Ambitious businesses need outstanding IT leaders. Freeman Clarke is the largest and most experienced team of fractional IT leaders. We are more than interims, consultants or freelancers. We are impartial CIOs, CTOs and IT Directors who work with ambitious mid-market organisations to become a part-time, long-term member of your senior team at a fraction of the cost of a full-timer. We ensure your IT strategy is aligned with your business strategy: â€¢ IT roadmap for growth â€¢ IT for competitive advantage â€¢ IT optimised for mergers, acquisitions or exit â€¢ Risk and compliance management Out clients typically ask for our help with the following challenges: â€¢ Stuck projects â€¢ IT integration challenges â€¢ IT team gaps and weaknesses â€¢ IT strategy and vision â€¢ Management information problems â€¢ Custom software problems â€¢ IT supplier selection and management â€¢ Risks and compliancekeywords:N/A