Freehand Hotels Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Freehand Hotels's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.9M per year.
- Freehand Hotels's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Freehand Hotels has 43 Employees.
- Freehand Hotels grew their employee count by 79% last year.
- Freehand Hotels currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Freehand Hotels?
Opening in early 2018 in Manhattan's Gramercy Park neighborhood, Freehand New York will be housed in the former George Washington Hotel, once home to many writers, musicians, and artists. Reimagined in collaboration with celebrated design firm Roman and Williams, the hotel will feature 396 rooms and abundant public spaces. The restaurant and bar will be led by acclaimed restaurateur Gabriel Stulman's Happy Cooking Hospitality, best-known for their family of West Village restaurants which include: Joseph Leonard, Jeffrey's Grocery, Fedora, Perla Café, and Bar Sardine. For guests on the go, Matt Kliegman, Carlos Quirarte, and Melia Marden will open a takeout outpost of their popular Noho-centric café, The Smile. Gabriel Orta and Elad Zvi of Bar Lab will bring the James Beard-nominated Broken Shaker bar - already with outposts in Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles - to the hotel's rooftop.keywords:N/A