FreeWire Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FreeWire Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- FreeWire Technologies received $15.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- FreeWire Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- FreeWire Technologies's total funding is $55.2M.
- FreeWire Technologies has 109 Employees.
- FreeWire Technologies grew their employee count by 106% last year.
- FreeWire Technologies currently has 6 job openings.
What Is FreeWire Technologies?
FreeWire believes in electrification beyond the electrical grid; a world where everyone has the opportunity to use clean power wherever and whenever it is needed. FreeWire creates beautifully designed products and convenient services to electrify industries formerly dependent on fossil fuels. Our comprehensive solutions provide energy delivery and management that customers can rely on every day. By providing world-class service alongside innovative products, we enable customers to tackle new applications and deploy new business models, all without the complexity of traditional energy infrastructure. Pioneering solutions for mobile EV charging, FreeWire's Mobi Charger product line offers mobile EV chargers that require no additional infrastructure. A network of chargers can scale up in a matter of days to dynamically to shift with the changing EV landscape. FreeWire's Mobi Gen product line offers clean and quiet on-site power to substitute or supplement the use of diesel generators for a variety of remote power needs.keywords:Automotive,Cleantech,Data Storage,Energy,Solar Power,Storage,Wind Power