Fraunhofer IKS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Fraunhofer IKS's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Fraunhofer IKS's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Fraunhofer IKS has 69 Employees.
- Fraunhofer IKS grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Fraunhofer IKS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Fraunhofer IKS?
Fraunhofer IKS conducts research into innovative software approaches that provide technical systems the intelligence they need while meeting the highest quality requirements. Through their experience and know-how in the fields of adaptive systems, dependable systems and quality of service, our researchers are making a significant contribution to the successful development of safety-critical applications for Industry 4.0 and future mobility. The institute’s main work focuses on resilient, cognitive systems, whose dependable functionality is a prerequisite for making digital visions, such as autonomous systems and their interaction, a reality. Directors: Executive Director: apl. Prof. Dr. habil. Mario Trapp Director: Prof. Dr. Rudi Knorr Imprint https://www.iks.fraunhofer.de/en/imprint.htmlkeywords:N/A